Mechanical Design (Esbjerg)
Structures of the past are fascinating, new technologies and materials mean more complex buildings today, mechanical structures and devices are used everywhere, and proper design of structures is extremely important.
Do you have an interest in constructions and mechanical systems?
Do you like to work with computer programs?
Can you work independently and come up with creative solutions?
Do you want to become a professional with a post-graduate education within these areas?
Then the M.Sc. programme in Esbjerg is definitely something for you.
The M.Sc. programme in Mechanical Design in Esbjerg may be something for you if you:
- Are fascinated by large modern constructions
- Are curious how modern constructions and mechanical devices are designed
- Want to be able to design structures and mechanical systems
- Like to work with computers and computer programs
- Want to link the gap between the complicated theory and practical applications
- Want to become a professional structural engineer
The M.Sc. programme in Civil Engineering and Mechanical Design in Esbjerg provides you with the knowledge, expertise and skills to solve complex civil engineering problems and design of mechanical systems. The Master´s programme is taught in English.
The programme follows the same standards and regulations as the identical education offered in Aalborg. However, in Esbjerg we have special focus on the following:
- A close collaboration with the industry
- Securing realistic and relevant projects by collaborating with the industry
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and modelling techniques
- Commercial FEA software packages: ANSYS and ABAQUS and PLAXIS
- Learning about proper design of structural details and mechanical systems
- Offshore structures design
- Programming: MatLab, Fortran, Python
- Experimental methods and LabVIEW